Blue cheese and bacon coleslawFrom midgelet 7 years ago
How to make it
- Mix mayo, honey, vinegar in a large bowl.
- Stir in coleslaw mix, cheese and bacon.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve or cover and chill till using
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
good stuff,!herby in Albany loved it
What a way to make coleslaw something really special! Bacon makes ANYTHING better....and bleu cheese, too? Sounds like a winner to me, honey.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
I agree, the bacon and bleu cheese have to make this a wonderful slaw. Great post. Keep em coming. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!