Gorgeous Chocolate Chip KookiesFrom crispy_crocodile 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/4 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 12-ounce package (2 cups) semisweet chocolate pieces or miniature candy coated semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped walnuts or pecans (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl beat butter and shortening with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat until mixture is combined, scraping sides of bowl.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer.
- Stir in remaining flour.
- Stir in chocolate pieces and, if desired, walnuts/pecans.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoons 2 inches apart onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 to 9 minutes or until edges are light brown.
- Transfer to a wire rack; cool.
The Cookcrispy_crocodile Minneapolis, MN
The Rating3 people
thanks for sharing....they truly look delectable..:]mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
They look fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
There's always room for another chocolate chip cookie recipe and yours looks awesome. I love that fact that it makes a large batch. High 5 to you and your recipe.peepers in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!