Orange Roughy and Mango SalsaFrom erinsparin 7 years ago
- 1 ripe mango shopping list
- 2 Tbsp diced onion shopping list
- 1 Tbsp julienned basil shopping list
- Dash salt shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chili oil (optional) shopping list
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 1 lb orange Roughy filets shopping list
- 2 Tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, peel and dice the ripe mango (sneak a bite or two for yourself!)
- Add the diced onion, basil, salt, pepper, chili oil and apple cider vinegar.
- Toss and refridgerate to let the flavors combine.
- Season raw fish fillets with Old Bay Seasoning.
- In a large stainless steel skillet, heat butter and olive oil until very hot.
- Cook fish, allowing both sides to brown.
- Serve fish with mango salsa piled on top.
- Garnish with basil leaf or two.
The Cookerinsparin Rogers, AR
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!