Baked Taco SaladFrom missmartini32 8 years ago
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 1 can black beans shopping list
- 1 can corn shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 10 corn tortillas cut into bite size pieces or 1/2 bag corn tortilla chips shopping list
- 2 cups monterey jack and cheddar mixed cheese shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- Shredded lettude shopping list
- diced tomatoes shopping list
- Optional: sliced black olives shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Dice garlic and onions
- 2. Spray frying pan with nostick spray or olive oil
- 3. Cook chicken until it is not red/pink in the middle with onions and garlic
- 4. Spary 9 x 13 glass baking pan with no stick spray and preheat oven to 350.
- 5. In pan, mix tomato soup, sour cream, beans, corn, salsa, and crushed tortillas.
- 6. Drain and add chicken, onions, and garlic.
- 7. Sprinkle with cheese and olives
- 8. Cover tightly with foil.
- 9. Bake for 30 minutes covered and then uncover and bake another 15 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
- 10. Serve over shredded lettuce and tomatoes!
The Cookmissmartini32 Somewhere By Chicago, IL
The Rating5 people
This sounds wonderful! love the flavors going on here! Debdmajor in Slidell loved it
Thank-you for sharing a Great "5"FORK!!!!! Recipe....
I like the use of the 'Tomato Soup'...a not so familiar ingredient
in the traditional recipe....also baking this is different and then serving it over shredded lettuce...a...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
sounds good thankshunnybe in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!