Baked Taco SaladFrom missmartini32 6 years ago
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 1 can tomato soup shopping list
- 1 can black beans shopping list
- 1 can corn shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup salsa shopping list
- 10 corn tortillas cut into bite size pieces or 1/2 bag corn tortilla chips shopping list
- 2 cups monterey jack and cheddar mixed cheese shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- Shredded lettude shopping list
- diced tomatoes shopping list
- Optional: sliced black olives shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Dice garlic and onions
- 2. Spray frying pan with nostick spray or olive oil
- 3. Cook chicken until it is not red/pink in the middle with onions and garlic
- 4. Spary 9 x 13 glass baking pan with no stick spray and preheat oven to 350.
- 5. In pan, mix tomato soup, sour cream, beans, corn, salsa, and crushed tortillas.
- 6. Drain and add chicken, onions, and garlic.
- 7. Sprinkle with cheese and olives
- 8. Cover tightly with foil.
- 9. Bake for 30 minutes covered and then uncover and bake another 15 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
- 10. Serve over shredded lettuce and tomatoes!
The Cookmissmartini32 Somewhere By Chicago, IL
The Rating5 people
Thanks for a great post. Will be tring these soon :) :) :)sharyl4 in Mohave Valley loved it
Gonna try this one next week, I know it will be a winner in my house, thanks!!!asheats in BIG BEAR LAKE loved it
sounds good thankshunnybe in Nashville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!