Oven Fried EggplantFrom fluffy24 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced onion shopping list
- 1 lb unpeeled eggplant, sliced (about 12 1/2 inch slices) shopping list
- 1/3 cup fine dry breadcrumb shopping list
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning shopping list
- vegetable oil cooking spray shopping list
How to make it
- Combine first 2 ingredients, stir well.
- Spread evenly over both sides of eggplant slices.
- Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; dredge eggplant in breadcrumbs mixture.
- Place eggplant on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake@ 425 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Turn eggplant over; and bake an additional 12 minutes or until golden.
The Cookfluffy24 Cranston, RI
The Rating3 people
Fantastic, just got some at Dallas Farmers Market Sunday, great timing. Group Recipes comes thru again.dooley in Crossroads loved it
Oh, I love eggplant , just not all the work it takes to make it. I'll have to try this one.bamma in Lincoln loved it
I have egg plant in my garden and I needed a new way to cook it. I love this one!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!