Chocolate Chip Cookie BrittleFrom momofsixil 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together softened butter, vanilla, and salt.
- Add granulated sugar and mix well.
- Add flour and stir until well-blended.
- Mix in chocolate chips until thoroughly combined.
- Press evenly into ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Break into irregular pieces.
- May substitute peanut butter chips, milk chocolate chips, or white chocolate chips for variation.
- Store in tightly-covered container.
People Who Like This Dish 21
The Cookmomofsixil Davis, IL
The Rating2 people
easy tastey chocolate chip cookies thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Chocolate Dreams354 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Choco Lovers137 members
Holiday Cookie Swappers222 members
Pass Down Recipes312 members
All About Choclate85 members
Family Favorites138 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members
Recipes For A Cause24 members