Mushroom PastaFrom matelda 9 years ago
- 300g Any 3 types of mushrooms of your choice shopping list
- 100g Brocolli - pre-cooked (boil/steam) shopping list
- 500g Any kind of pasta of your own choice, (I choose spiral pasta) shopping list
- 1cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup All purpose flour shopping list
- 125ml Grated parmasean cheese shopping list
- 90ml butter shopping list
- 1tbsp olive oil shopping list
- fresh thyme shopping list
- fresh parsley shopping list
- black pepper & salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the white sauce - Melt butter (60ml) in a pan, adding flour and milk till thicken. (When pouring the milk, pan must be away from heat) Set aside.
- Cook the mushrooms with remaining butter and oil.
- Add in desire fresh thyme, parsley all chopped finely, with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the pasta till soft.
- Preheat the oven to 250c.
- On a baking pan, pour the pasta.
- Add in the white sauce, then the mushroom and brocolli.
- Now add in the grated cheese.
- Mix all of them with a spoon - ready.
- Now bake in the oven for about 10 mins till slighty golden brown.