GF pancakesFrom glutenfree 6 years ago
- 2 cups GF flour blend (I use Bette Hagman's) shopping list
- 4 Tbs sugar shopping list
- 2 Tbs GF baking powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1and 1/4 cup water (for thicker,fluffier cakes use only 1 cup water) shopping list
- 4 Tbs oil shopping list
How to make it
- Mix flour blend, sugar, baking powder, and salt with a whisk.
- Beat eggs with milk, water, and oil in a medium/large bowl with a whisk until well blended.
- Add flour mixture, and whisk until well blended and smooth.
- Ladle batter onto hot griddle or hot skillet, using 1/4 cup of the batter for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on top, then turn to brown on other sides.
- Serve with syrup. This also works well with chocolate chips.
The Cookglutenfree Nashville, TN
The Rating4 people
That's a very good recipe, I use it too but sometimes I add yoghurt instead of milk to make them softer! Great idea to freeze them =)lina7484 in Rhone Alpes loved it
I was a bit skittish about making these as I've seen that GF pancakes tend to taste "gritty." However, I was totally WOWed!!! These came out soft and fluffy and thin enough to use for crepes. Thank you for sharing!!Viviane in loved it
Fantastic post! I like your idea of using them for a sandwich.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it