Bagels With Crab SpreadFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 12 miniature bagels split shopping list
- 8 ounce container soft style cream cheese with olives and pimiento shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish shopping list
- 6-1/2-ounce can crabmeat drained flaked and cartilage removed shopping list
- Snipped chives or parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Toast bagels lightly under broiler for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Stir together cream cheese, chili sauce and horseradish in a mixing bowl until combined.
- Stir in crab then transfer mixture to a serving bowl.
- Garnish with snipped chives or parsley then serve with toasted bagel halves.