Roasted Flank Steak With GarlicFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and mince garlic then combine with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Heat oven to 500.
- Put a wide shallow roasting pan on bottom shelf in oven and heat 5 minutes.
- Rub steak with garlic oil then season with salt and pepper.
- Toss mushrooms in remaining oil to coat lightly.
- Place steak in preheated roasting pan.
- Scatter mushrooms around steak and heat in oven for 8 minutes.
- Turn steak then stir mushrooms and cook another 8 minutes the allow sit 5 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!