Grilled Lemon Garlic Halibut SteaksFrom carterl 5 years ago
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- 4 halibut or tuna steaks, about 1 inch thick (about 2 pounds) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel shopping list
How to make it
- Brush grill rack with vegetable oil.
- Heat coals or gas grill for direct heat.
- In shallow glass or plastic dish or resealable food-storage plastic bag, mix lemon juice, 1 tablespoon oil, the salt, pepper and garlic. Add fish; turn several times to coat with marinade.
- Cover dish or seal bag and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Remove fish from marinade; reserve marinade.
- Cover and grill fish 4 to 6 inches from medium heat 10 to 15 minutes, turning once and brushing with marinade, until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle fish with parsley and lemon peel.