Hamburger StroganoffFrom micuisine 7 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 4 TBLS butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup flour shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp garlic (or to taste) shopping list
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1/4 cup water (if you want to thin it out some) shopping list
- 16 oz. sour cream (or plain yogurt) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pan (I use a 5 qt Chicken Fryer pan), brown the ground beef and drain.
- Return ground beef to pan and add the butter. After the butter has melted, add the flour, salt, pepper, and garlic. Stir to coat the beef with the flour and seasonings. Brown the "breaded" beef for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Add the cream of chicken soup and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Add the sour cream and heat just until warm. Remove from burner and serve over rice or noodles.
The Cookmicuisine Greensboro, NC
The Rating3 people
sounds quick easy and delicious!!!ravenseyes in Belcamp loved it
made this for my family tonight - everyone loved it (kids aged 1 to 20). I served it over rice. did need to add the 1/4 cup of water, mainly so that it would make more - there are eight people in my family. thanks for the great recipe!wendy_proffitt in Weaverville loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!