Chicken ParmesanFrom sunkst21 8 years ago
- chicken shopping list
- 2 lg boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- Liquid egg white shopping list
- Fiber One Original cereal shopping list
- Non-Stick cooking spray shopping list
- mozzarella cheese, sliced shopping list
- Grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- 1 15oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 15oz can diced tomatoes with garlic & oregano shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- italian seasoning shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
- sugar shopping list
How to make it
- In a small pot, combine tomato sauce & diced tomatoes.
- Add remaining seasonings to desired taste. Sugar is optional.
- Keep stove setting on low for sauce to "marry."
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Use non-stick cooking spray to grease small baking dish.
- Use food processor to grind Fiber One Cereal into bread crumb like consistency.
- Dip each chicken breast in the egg white and then in the Fiber One "bread crumbs."
- Place chicken breasts in the greased baking dish and bake uncovered for 30 mins or until done. Turn over at 15mins.
- Place 1 slice of Mozzarella cheese on each chicken breast and bake until melted.
- Serve with marinara sauce and parmesan cheese.
- **You can also season the "bread crumbs" to add flavor to the Chicken.
- **Pasta can also be served.