Hawaiian HalibutFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
How to make it
- Combine rice, 3 teaspoons lemon juice, 1/4 cup butter, curry powder and about 2/3 pineapple chunks.
- Sprinkle each steak with 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon seasoning salt.
- Place 1 steak in a large shallow pan and brush with 1 tablespoon butter and press rice filling on top.
- Top with other steak then brush with butter and secure with skewers.
- Spoon extra rice around steaks and bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Garnish with pineapple chunks and lemon wedges.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!