Hot Tamale DipFrom dmajor 4 years ago
- 2 cans hot tamales shopping list
- 1 can mild chili without beans shopping list
- 1 1b Mexican Velveeta or regular Velveeta cheese, cubed shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped bell pepper shopping list
- 1 small can chopped or sliced black olives shopping list
- 2 dashes hot sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Place onions,butter and bell peppers in micro safe bowl.
- Cook in microwave on high for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Add tamales and mash.
- Stir in chili, garlic powder, cheese, and black pepper.
- Cover and microwave on high until cheese melts.
- Stir in hot sauce and top with black olives.
- Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.