Grilled Corn And Chicken SaladFrom ravenseyes 6 years ago
- DRESSING: shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper shopping list
- SALAD: shopping list
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 2 ears corn, husks and silk removed shopping list
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 3 cups loosely packed baby spinach shopping list
How to make it
- In small bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients. Reserve 3 tablespoons of the dressing.
- Heat grill. Brush chicken and corn with reserved dressing. Place chicken and corn on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals; cover grill. Grill corn 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned and tender, turning to brown all sides. Grill chicken 8 to 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center, turning once.
- Place on cutting board; cool 5 minutes. Slice kernels off corn; slice chicken into strips. In large bowl, toss together corn, green onions and spinach; top with chicken. Drizzle with dressing.