Penne With Red Peppers Tomatoes And OnionsFrom econchef 5 years ago
How to make it
- Slice the red pepper, tomatoes, and onion into strips.
- Heat some olive oil over medium-low heat in a medium sized sauce pan
- Add the red pepper, tomatoes, onion and spices into the sauce pan (note that the amounts listed in the ingredients section are very approximate. I recommend just eyeballing the amounts!)
- Cover the sauce pan and cook until the veggies are soft. The tomatoes should create a nice sauce.
- Cook the penne and add the red pepper sauce on top.
- I like to add about a cup of cheddar cheese on top of the pasta, but you may prefer to add less if you want it to be less cheesy (and healthier!)
The Cookeconchef New Haven, CT
- Not added to any groups yet!