potatoe fry cakesFrom bakerrakka 5 years ago
How to make it
- take your grated potatoes and palce ina large bowl coat with flour just enough to coat them all well
- beat eggs and add some to potatoes
- if you need some more liquid to form cakes add some milk until you can form a cake that wont fall apart
- heat up a cast iron fry pan on like a medium high and put some grease in and a few piles on potatoes
- cook on each side for 3-5 min you want both sides golden brown and delish!
- place ona cookie rack with paper towel underneith and let cool some while you cook the rest, this make a crap load of cakes
- when ready to serve we would always have a juice bratwerst to eat alone side but we always have alot of heave wipping cream for us all to pour over the top of the potatos cakes oh!oh! so good!
- i crave these fry bundles of goodness!
- this probly shouldnt become a friday night every week kina dinner very fatty and very very good, so let the diet go for one night and eat some fryed food with cream guilt free!
The Cookbakerrakka Lebanon, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!