Kohlrabi and Cucumber Spring RollsFrom lizzybob 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and thinly slice kohlrabi. A V-Slicer works wonders for this
- Thinly slice cucumber, green onion tops, and basil
- Tear lettuce into about 2 inch squares for rolling up
- Soak the spring roll skins in warm water until soft. ~ 2 minutes.
- Carefully pick up and place on paper towel. Cover with 1 more paper towel and blot dry.
- Again, carefully lift skin and place in on clean surface.
- Add your kohlrabi, cucumber, green onions, and basil onto one side of the skin (fill to your liking, but don't overfill) and roll up.
- The skins will still be tacky and should stick nicely. Trim up the ends and serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
The Cooklizzybob Rochester, NY
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!