Fabulous White Chocolate Macadamia Nut CookiesFrom lanacountry 8 years ago
- Fabulous white chocolate macadamia nut cookies shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) package or 2 cups white chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 Cup macadamia nuts, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375*F (190*C).
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, with an electric mixer at medium speed, cream together the butter and both sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Gently stir in flour mixture until just combined.
- Fold in the white chocolate and macadamia nuts.
- Drop cookies by rounded tablespoonfuls onto a non-stick cookie sheet (or lined with parchment paper) about 1-inch apart.
- Bake for 9 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden, turning cookie sheet around after 5 minutes to ensure even browning.
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack and cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.
- Makes about 5 dozen cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 25
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating4 people
thank you!midgelet in Eastern loved it
sounds wonderful!herby in Albany loved it
love white chocalte chips great cookie gonna make these thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!