Orange - Curry ChickenFrom tilgidh 5 years ago
- 8 Boneless, Skinless, Half, chicken breast shopping list
- 1/2 can (6oz ) frozen orange juice undiluted shopping list
- 1/2 can cream of chicken soup undiluted shopping list
- 2 Tbls butter shopping list
- 1 cup thinly sliced onion Rings shopping list
- black pepper and salt to taste shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade shopping list
- 2 tsps curry powder shopping list
- 2 tsps Sweet, hot mustard shopping list
- 1 tsps Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a casserole dish large enough to hold chicken breast without crowding, place orange concentrate, soup and butter. No chicken yet. Place dish in the warm oven for 5 minutes to warm ingredients, then remove and stir to mix well.
- Place chicken breast in the dish with warmedmixed sauce. Sprinkle with black pepper and salt. Place onion rings over chicken. Bake for 25 minutes, basting with juice in dish.
- Mix the glaze and spread evenly over chicken. Bake 25 minutes longer.
- Serve with fluffy, white rice and the following condiments.
- Mango Chutney
- Chopped Onions
- Crushed Cashews
- Coconut Flakes.
- I usually like to plan my meals ahead of time. This one happened one night when time was short and I happened to have all the ingredients on hand. So it was on the fly. When these are succesful it makes my day. Wish I were a true Chef. I like the pressure.
The Cooktilgidh Blackshear, GA
The Rating4 people
Wow! The flavors are awesome! Saved!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Sounds delicious. Thanks for sharing it with us.ivy in Whereabouts loved it
this sounds great.thx fr the postangieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!