Baked ZitiFrom brokenrhino 9 years ago
- 1 pkg of Ziti noodles or mostaccioli noodles, shopping list
- 1.5 lbs. of ground hamburger (sirloin is less greasy, but more expensive) shopping list
- 1 BIG jar of spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 1 jar of ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 lb. bag of mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 green pepper shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
How to make it
- 1. In a large pot boil water with some salt in it. Add noodles, boil for about 10 to 12 minutes. Then drain. Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2. Chop up onion and peppers into small pieces.
- 3. Start to brown O & P in a large skillet.
- 4. While they are browning add ground beef. Season and cook.
- 5. Mix the sauce into the skillet and heat. Then add the ricotta cheese and mix it all together. Then add the noodle and make sure that it all gets covered evenly.
- 6. Pour the mixture into a 9 x 13 in. baking dish. Then cover with mozzarella cheese, not too thick.
- 7. Bake uncovered for about 30 min.
- 8. Let cool and serve.
The Cookbrokenrhino Livonia, MI
The Rating8 people
Made this last night and the family loved it!! Will definitely go into the rotation!heather3bears in Melbourne loved it
This sounds very yummy! Will be trying it very shortly! Thanks for posting!lil_coop in Wauseon loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!