Crispy Fillet Of Flounder With AlmondsFrom lanacountry 6 years ago
- CRISPY FILLET OF FLOUNDER with almonds shopping list
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ shopping list
- 4 slices fillet of flounder (you may substitute other fish) shopping list
- 1/2 c. milk shopping list
- 2 c. corn flakes shopping list
- 4 tbsp. butter shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Chopped almonds shopping list
- salt and pepper and other spices to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven at 450 degrees.
- Rinse the fish with cold water.
- Use a glass baking pan or Corningware dish.
- (Spray well with baking spray).
- Roll the fish in the 1/2 cup milk so that breading will stick and will help keep the fish moist.
- Crush the 2 cups of corn flakes and roll the fish in it.
- (I coat the fish on a plate).
- Place in the prepared baking dish.
- Press almonds onto top of fish.
- Melt the 4 tablespoons of butter and pour over top of all.
- Place in preheated oven for 15 to 20 minutes, then serve
- We enjoy this with tartar sauce.
- THIS IS OUR TONIGHT'S 'SUPPER' WITH BROCOLLI AND CARROTS AND LIGHT HUSH PUPPIES.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooklanacountry Macon, GA
The Rating4 people
Lana I am with Vickie and Elaine a crispy crust with almonds is fantastic.
Five from me
trigger in loved it
Yummmm.....sounds awesome, Lana! TY! :)
Hope you have a great day! :)
~Melindabakermel in Topeka loved it
Thanks so much, Lana sweetie. I love that crispy crust on fish. High 5 for you - and have a wonderful day! :) Vickielunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!