Mexican meatloaf muffinsFrom sharyl4 6 years ago
- 3 lbs. ground beef shopping list
- 1 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 cups quick oats shopping list
- 2 pkts. (1.25 oz. each) taco seasoning shopping list
- 1 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley, optional shopping list
- shredded lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese, chopped tomatoes, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine ground beef, evaporated milk, eggs, ketchup, quick oats, taco seasoning, black pepper and parsley in a large bowl. Divide meat mixture into 20 ungreased muffin cups; mound tops slightly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until no longer pink in center. Cool 5 minutes before removing from muffin cups.
- Serve over lettuce, cheese and tomatoes.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cooksharyl4 Mohave Valley, AZ
The Rating19 people
Great idea to make it in muffin cups! It is like an individual meatloaf. Got my 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
great tastey recipe thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This sounds fabulous! Thank you for sharing! *5*gourmetana in London loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!