Pork Side Ribs With Mandarins And VeggiesFrom chefelaine 5 years ago
How to make it
- Drizzle the juice of one whole lemon over the ribs, on tinfoil, presentation side UP. Salt and pepper the portions
- place a mint sprig beneath each portion.
- barbecue on HIGH for ten minutes
- remove the tinfoil, and place the ribs presentation side DOWN.
- Turn the gas feed to LOW
- cook for fifteen minutes, then give each rib portion a one-quarter turn. This gives you the nice checkered grill pattern.
- return the ribs onto tinfoil, and add the oil, sliced carrots, celery pieces, including some chopped celery greens.
- add the peppers and mandarin pieces.
- close the BBQ lid, and allow to cook until golden, and the veggies are tender.
- Garnish the dish with a sprig of fresh mint.
- ENJOY! :O)