Chocolate Cherry Macaroon BarsFrom debwin 4 years ago
- 3/4c soft butter shopping list
- 1/2c sugar shopping list
- 11/2c all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2c cocoa powder shopping list
- 3c sweetened desiccated coconut shopping list
- 2c sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1c chopped candied cherries shopping list
- 2oz bittersweet chocolate, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Grease a 13x9" pan and line with parchment.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy; stir in flour 1/2cup at a time. Sift cocoa over top and stir until combined. Press evenly into prepared pan. Bake at 350 until firm, about 15mins. Cool.
- FILLING: In a bowl stir together coconut, condensed milk and cherries. Spread over base and bake at 350F until golden, about 35mins. Cool.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle evenly over filling. Chill until set.
The Cookdebwin Toronto, CA
The Rating3 people
I will use your recipe for this year cookie exchange at work! Thank you :)elgab89 in Toronto loved it
Holy moley - how could one go wrong with Eagle Brand milk, cherries, coconut and chocolate? It has to be knock-out good. Thanks so much!! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
fantastic recipe high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it