Microwaved Spice PecansFrom docjoe 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine first six ingredients in a 3 quart microwave safe casserole dish, mix well.
- Cover the dish with waxed paper (do not use casserole lid as the mixture must breath), and microwave on high for 4 minutes; stir well.
- Microwave for another 2 1/2 minutes or until the mixture reaches soft ball stage.
- Add pecans and stir until well coated.
- Spread the nuts and separate them with a fork on a baking pan covered with wax paper.
- Cool and serve.
The Cookdocjoe Davie, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!