Penne with Beef and Sun-Dried TomatoesFrom mountainmama 7 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups uncooked penne pasta (6 oz) shopping list
- 1 lb boneless beef sirloin steak, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon peppered seasoned salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in olive oil and herbs, drained, cut into thin strips shopping list
- 2 tablespoons oil from sun-dried tomatoes shopping list
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup) shopping list
- 1 jar (6 oz) Progresso® marinated artichoke hearts, drained shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Cook and drain pasta as directed on package.
- 2. Meanwhile, spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add beef to skillet; sprinkle with peppered seasoned salt. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, just until brown.
- 3. Stir in tomatoes, 1 tablespoon of the oil and the onions. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until thoroughly heated. Stir in artichoke hearts, pasta and remaining 1 tablespoon oil. Cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until heated. Sprinkle with parsley.