Chocoalte Banana Cream PieFrom fluffy24 5 years ago
- pkg. (16.5 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie Bar Dough, softened shopping list
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 pkg. (about 3.4 oz.) banana cream or vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
- 2 medium bananas, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK chocolate Flavor syrup, (optional) shopping list
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-sweet chocolate Mini Morsels, (optional) shopping list
- NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated chocolate chip cookie Bar Dough shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Grease 9-inch pie plate.
- PRESS 20 squares of cookie dough* onto bottom and up side of prepared pie plate.
- BAKE for 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown; flatten down with back of spoon to form pie shell. Cool completely on wire rack.
- BEAT milk and pudding mix according to package directions in small bowl; refrigerate for 5 minutes. Spread 1 cup pudding over cookie crust (save remaining pudding for later use). Top pudding with bananas; spread with whipped topping. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or until set. Drizzle with Nesquik; top with morsels. Cut into wedges.
- NOTE: May substitute 1 1/2 cups milk for CARNATION Evaporated Milk.