Ice Cream CakeFrom michellem 9 years ago
How to make it
- Chop the nuts and put on the bottom of a pyrex pan( about 11x13 size)
- In a saucepan put on stovetop low or med heat the half & half, butter vanilla, chocolate chips, and stir until it all melts together.
- Take off stove top.
- Stir until it cools slightly, then pour half of the nut mixture in the pyrex pan.
- Spread the vanilla ice cream over the nuts .
- Pour the remaining half of the melted mixture over the ice cream.
- Last crumble the box of sugar cones and spread on top.
- Put in the freezer.
- Freeze until set.