Mushroom No Crust QuicheFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms sliced shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions chopped shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon all purpose baking mix shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups pepper jack cheese shredded shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 then butter a 9" cake pan and set aside.
- In skillet sauté mushrooms and onions in butter.
- Beat eggs then add baking mix to eggs and mix until smooth.
- Add salt, pepper and nutmeg to egg mixture and blend for 1 minute.
- Slowly add milk to egg mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Layer bottom of buttered cake pan with half of the mushrooms and onions.
- Add cheese then top with remaining mushrooms and onions and pour egg mixture over top.
- Bake for 55 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!