Fruit Salad DressingFrom dynie 6 years ago
- 3 Tbsp. flour shopping list
- 2 (6oz.) cans pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 (6oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- _____________________ shopping list
- Assorted fresh fruit shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients (except assorted fresh fruit) in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil
- Cook and stir for about 2 mins. or until thickened and bubbly.
- Serve over fruit.
- Refrigerate leftovers for up to one week.
- Yield: 2 cups