Paula Deens Bacon Cheeseburger MeatloafFrom cardinal54 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground chuck shopping list
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp Cheddar, grated shopping list
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs, toasted shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoon prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) can French fried onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground chuck and next 8 ingredients, mixing well.
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup and mustard.
- Stir 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into meat mixture, reserving remaining ketchup mixture.
- Press meat mixture into a 9x5x3-inch loaf pan, or shape into a loaf and place on a rack in a broiler pan.
- Spread remaining ketchup mixture over loaf.
- Bake 40 minutes.
- Top with French fried onions; bake 10 to 15 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink.