Raspberry Plum JamFrom whodunitrdr 5 years ago
How to make it
- Rinse plums and remove pits.
- Finely chop to make 4 cups.
- Place plums and raspberries in an 8-quart kettle.
- Stir in sugar and lemon juice until blended.
- Bring mixture to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly; boil, uncovered and stirring for one minute.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in liquid pectin all at once; skim off foam.
- Pour jam into hot jars to within 1/4 inch of top.
- Wipe rims with a clean, damp cloth.
- Place prepared lids on jars and screw on ring bands tightly.
- Let cool on a towel.
- Makes 12 half pints.