Egg CurryFrom angieaugusta 8 years ago
- 4-hard boiled eggs shopping list
- 1 big tomato-paste shopping list
- 1 onion-sliced shopping list
- 1tsp-coconut shopping list
- 2tsp-ginger,garlic paste shopping list
- 2-green chilli shopping list
- 1tsp-chilli powder shopping list
- 2tsp-coriender powder shopping list
- pinch of turmeric powder shopping list
- coriender leaf-1 bunch shopping list
- curry leaves shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Grind the g.chilli,coriender leaf,coconut.keep it aside
- In a pan,pour oil 2tsp add the onions and saute till golden brown
- Add the chilli,coriender,turmeric powders saute it
- Then add the ginger,garlic paste&g.chilli,coriender,coconut paste fry well
- Add some water and when they start boiling add the eggs.u can add sme cooked potatoes if u wish...
- SERVE HOT............
The Cookangieaugusta Adelaide, Australia
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!