Super-easy Homemade MarshmallowFrom yoyopig 8 years ago
How to make it
- Soften the gelatin with 200ml of hot water. (keep the bowl warm in the double boiler if necessary.)
- Melt the sugar in the rest of the hot water.
- Pour the sugar water into the gelatin and mix them with an electric mixer for about 5 miuntes.
- The mixture will start to set once it cools, so quickly pour the mixture into the container.
- Let cool and chill for 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and dip them in desiccated coconut / icing sugar to prevent them from sticking each other.