Coconut MacaroonsFrom mango 7 years ago
How to make it
- combine coconut, condensed milk and vanilla in bowl.
- Whip egg whites and salt on high speed until soft peaks form
- Fold egg whites into above mixture.
- Drop the batter onto sheet pans lined with parchment paper.
- Bake until golden brown 20-25 min
- cool and serve.
The Cookmango Marion, IL
The Rating5 people
Another good one, love coconuts!! yummmm got my 5
hugssssssshirleyoma in Cove loved it
These are my favorite cookies and I have everything I need to make these tomorrow.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
I am the same way Mango. I am not and never will be a baker. Your recipe sounds easy enough that maybe I could try this. I am with Michael, these are my all time favorite cooking... High 5 Jimjimrug1 in Peoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!