Pineapple Meringue PieFrom blueeyes68ky 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix sugar, cornstarch, water, egg yolks, butter, pineapple in heavy saucepan.
- Cook over moderate heat, stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- Pour into baked pie shell.
- Cover with meringue made from the three egg whites saved from above.
- Bake until delicate brown.
The Cookblueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
The Rating3 people
Sweet Tooth446 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Good Down Home Southern Food194 members
Fresh Food Cooking119 members
Sweet Suite159 members
FROM SCRATCH146 members
Friends In The Kitchen312 members
Southern Sassyness70 members
Pie Lovers Of The World105 members
Anything Pineapple28 members