Crab Seafood Pasta SaladFrom linebb956 9 years ago
- 12 ounces medium pasta shells shopping list
- salt shopping list
- 1/2 pound imitation crab meat, broken into pieces shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup EACH red and green pepper shopping list
- 2 stalks celery chopped shopping list
- 1 lemon, juiced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chopped scallion shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling, salted water until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes. Rinse, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the crab, mayonnaise, buttermilk, onions, peppers, celery, lemon juice, scallion, garlic, seasoned salt, parsley and pepper to taste. Add the pasta shells and mix again. Cover and chill overnight.
The Cooklinebb956 La Feria, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!