Sesame Stir Fried ChickenFrom atariq123 6 years ago
- 2 lbs bonelss chicken breast shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic paste shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce divided shopping list
- 1 tsp salt or to taste shopping list
- 2 tsp vineger shopping list
- 5 tbsp corn flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onion shopping list
- 2 tbsp roasted sesame seeds shopping list
- 2 tbsp honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tbsp crushed paprika (can use 1 tsp black pepper instead) shopping list
- 2 tbsp oil shopping list
How to make it
- Wash and cut chicken into 2X1/2 inch pieces. Add garlic paste, salt, 1/4 cup soy sauce, vineger and mix well. Add corn flour and coat chicken thoroughly, let marinate for at least an hour (I do this overnight).
- Heat oil on high in a wok or wide skillet. Add chicken pieces in a single layer (do in batches if skillet is smaller) and stir fry on high heat until cooked through about 2 minutes each side. Take out chicken and keep warm. Turn the heat to medium and to the same skillet add green onions stir a little, add 1/4 cup soy sauce, lemon juice, honey, paprika, and roasted sesame seeds bring to a boil and add chicken, mix and heat through. Turn off the heat and serve on a bed of boiled basmati rice.
The Cookatariq123 Rochester Hills, MI
The Rating4 people
wow!!!!unusual..........:]mumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
This sounds so delicious, sweetie. I love the idea of marinating the chicken overnight. I'll be trying this soon - thank you! :)lunasea in Orlando loved it
I am a fan! High 5!elgab89 in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!