Cilantro BurgersFrom brokenrhino 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1/4 cup of minced cilantro shopping list
- 1/2 cup of wasabi Mayo shopping list
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp. Minced garlic (or garlic powder) shopping list
- 1/2 Minced roasted red peppers shopping list
- salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- Wheat hamburger buns shopping list
- provolone cheese shopping list
- Adjust seasoning to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix everything in a bowl but the bun, cheese, and mayo.
- Make 4 patties.
- At the end before they are done place the cheese on top of patties to melt.
- Place bun on grill until lightly toasted.
- Spread wasabi mayo on bun the put pattie on buns.
The Cookbrokenrhino Livonia, MI
The Rating6 people
I have been looking for a way make a really interesting burger. It's hard to shock people with ketchup and mustard.drewtait in Farmington Hills loved it
Damn, I really want to try this.jakartainflames in Jakarta loved it
I made these for dinner last night and my husband and I both loved them! We have never tried wasabi mayo before. I like wasabi and spicy things so we tried it and it was very good. It goes great with everything in the burger! :)samjo in Gering loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!