Baked Penne With Cauliflower In Pink SauceFrom docjoe 6 years ago
- 6 cups canned chopped tomatoes in heavy puree shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 1 cup pecorino romano cheese, fresh grated shopping list
- 1 cup Fontina cheese, coarsely grated shopping list
- 3 jalapeno peppers, seeded and finely diced (use more or less to your taste) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 medium heads cauliflower, broken into medium florets shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds penne rigate shopping list
- 5 Tbl. unsalted butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and bring a pot of salted water to boil for the pasta and cauliflower.
- In a bowl combine tomatoes, cream, both cheeses, jalapenos, pepper flakes and salt.
- Drop the penne and cauliflower in the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes.
- Drain, add to bowl with sauce, and toss.
- Transfer to a large baking dish sprayed with non-stick spray (Pam).
- Dot the dish with butter, cover with foil, and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake for another 5 minutes.
The Cookdocjoe Davie, FL
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!