Ham BallsFrom icu812 8 years ago
- 1 lb ground smoked ham shopping list
- 1 lb ground pork shopping list
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 2-1/4 Cups plain bread crumbs shopping list
- 1-1/4 Cups milk (at least 2%) shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups brown sugar shopping list
- 1-1/2 Cups water shopping list
- 2 tsp. yellow mustard shopping list
- 1/2 Cup of vinegar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Mix up the first 8 ingredients together and mold them into 33 little balls and put them in a baking pan.
- Mix up the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl and pour them over the balls.
- Bake 'em at 350 for 2 to 2-1/2 hours basting every 15 minutes. (It's worth it I promise!)
The Cookicu812 South Bend, IN
The Rating4 people
LOL, you crack me up and I LOVE your cookin!!
Bless you for the good laughs and good food,
my friend..high 5er!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it
Ya ain't right, Kristi, ya ain't right, but you crack me up too, girl! I know I love these too, I'm so glad you posted the recipe! Cheers! Laura ;Dlaurakaay in Oroville loved it
Ham balls its is high 5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!