Key Lime Cream CakeFrom lisad923 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- grease 13x9 inch pan
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla
- Add eggs and combine
- Add Key lime pie filling and milk, combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour baking powder and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients to wet, combine well.
- Batter will be THICK!
- Add to pan and bake for about 35 mins, until done and starting to turn golden brown. Cool.
- For additional sweetness cake can be glazed...try adding lime juice to your favorite glaze for an extra punch of lime.