Homemade DumplingsFrom chefelaine 8 years ago
How to make it
- Sift dry ingredients in mixing bowl....
- Add liquid ingredients & mix until batter will drip from the spoon
- Drop from spoon into boiling stew & cover tightly.
- Let cook undisturbed for 10-20 minutes depending on texture of dumplings you prefer.
- The longer cooked, the firmer they will be.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating8 people
thanks Elaine. In fact, we're making a beef stew for supper, so we'll include this!
Petedagnabbit in Barrie loved it
Mmmmmm dumplings ;) Everyone has to LOVE dumplings and this recipe reminds me of how my Mother once made them. High "5" to you Elaine!!!lor in Toronto loved it
Light & fluffy just like Grandma's & Mom's.. Just what I was looking for...Thank you. Chicken & Dumplings on a cold winters night. who could ask for more? My family did!!!
Thanks Elaine.........flowergirl54 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!