Champagne and Blueberry FoolFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine blueberries and champagne in a bowl
- Cover and let stand about 1 hour, or until thawed
- Mash lightly with a fork
- Using a straight-sided, chilled bowl, beat the whipping cream with the icing sugar until soft peaks form
- Fold about ¼ of the whipped cream into the blueberry mixture until well incorporated
- Gently fold in the remaining whipped cream, leaving streaks
- Spoon into champagne flutes or other serving glasses
- Cover loosely and chill until ready to serve
- When serving, sprinkle with a few frozen blueberries and coarse sugar.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating6 people
This sure has a crazy name, but the recipe is wonderful. Thanks.bizzielizzie in Orillia loved it
Hi Elaine! This is really interesting! Thanks.
Petedagnabbit in Barrie loved it
This drink looks absolutely elegant. I can imagine it with a mint sprig on top. Thank you Elaine for posting another winning "5" fork taste treat.lor in Toronto loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!