White Chocolate Berry PieFrom pleclare 8 years ago
- 5(1oz) squares white baking chocolate,divided shopping list
- 3 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 2Tbs. milk shopping list
- 1/3 c confectioners sugar shopping list
- 1tsp. grated orange peel shopping list
- 1(9") graham cracker crust shopping list
- 2c sliced fresh strawberries shopping list
- 1c whipping cream,whipped shopping list
How to make it
- In microwave or double boiler,melt 4 squares of chocolate with the milk. Cool to room temp..
- Meanwhile,beat cream cheese and sugar in mixing bowl till smooth. Beat in orange peel and melted chocolate. Fold in whipped cream. Spread into crust.
- Arrange strawberries on top. Melt remaining square of chocolate;drizzle over berries. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving. Store in refrigerator.