Whole Wheat Crepes with Berry SauceFrom brilynn 7 years ago
- Whole Wheat crepes shopping list
- Scant cup buttermilk shopping list
- 1/3 cup whole wheat flour, (you can taste this, so if you don’t like whole wheat, use all purpose) shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 T butter shopping list
- 1 t sugar shopping list
- Tiny pinch salt shopping list
- Sauce shopping list
- blueberries and mixed berries shopping list
- Wild cherry syrup shopping list
- maple syrup shopping list
- A little cornstarch mixed with cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Blend until smooth. Let rest 15 min. Pour a couple tablespoons at a time into the hot pan and swirl. Cook on med heat, approx 1 min on each side.
- I didn’t measure any of this, I just threw it in a pan, boiled it, then simmered it until thick.
- Putting it together: Spread each crepe with nutella. Fold in half, and then in half again. Pour the berry sauce and maple syrup on top.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookbrilynn Toronto, CA
The Rating6 people
Oh God!! I'll definitely try those!!bebe in Cordoba loved it
OMG, I am in love, lol. Whew, these look good enough to eat anytime day or night.dariana in loved it
oh god!jackkekempsey in Melbourne, Victoria loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!