Crispy Garlicky Rib AppetizersFrom sparow64 7 years ago
How to make it
- Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces.
- Place in single layer in 9x13-inch microwave-safe baking dish; cover.
- Microwave on High 10 minutes; turn ribs over and rotate dish 1/2 turn.
- Microwave on High 5 minutes longer.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove ribs from baking dish and place in large bowl.
- Combine sauce, sherry and garlic.
- Pour over ribs; toss to coat all pieces.
- Marinate 1 hour, turning ribs over frequently.
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake in 425°F. oven 15 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating3 people
Anything made with garlic and Kikkoman's has to be good Thanks for sharing!dmajor in Slidell loved it