Easy Sour Cream Apple SquaresFrom henrie 5 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine dry cake mix and butter; mix until crumbly. Reserve two-
- thirds for topping.
- Add brown sugar and cinnamon to reserved topping mix; blend well and set aside.
- Press remaining mixture onto the bottom of ungreased l3 x 9-inch pan.
- Arrange apple slices over base.
- Blend sour cream and egg; spread evenly over apples. Sprinkle
- reserved topping mix over all. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating4 people
omg i wrote it on the wrong thing and i meant bobby not barry hahahaha i cant change it lol .......im a dork lolminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Sounds wonderful!! got my 5
hugssssssshirleyoma in Cove loved it